Our Activity Programme is designed to ensure that students have as much fun as possible during their stay in the UK and get the opportunity to practise their English with students from all over the world.
All of our Twin Summer Students will be able to take part in our activity programme, which is made up of exciting daytime and evening activities and excursions to famous cities across the UK.
With this programme students will have a great time, make lots of new friends and travel to famous locations...bring on summer!
Typical daytime activities (centre dependent):
- Visits to local museums and famous places of interest
- Sports sessions and competitions - including football, swimming, tennis and many more
- Team challenges, social games and scavenger hunts
- Walking tours and shopping trips to local town centres
Typical evening activities:
- Discos - often with exciting themes, such as a black and white disco
- Talent night - including Twin's Got Talent and Anything But Clothes Fashion Show
- Singing contests and karaoke nights
- Movie and casino nights
- Blind date and speed dating nights
On a typical two week programme with us students will get the chance to go on two full day excursions to famous locations across the UK, locations include: