Our Activity Programme is designed to ensure that students have as much fun as possible during their stay in the UK and get the opportunity to practise their English with other students.
All Twin Summer Students will be able to take part in our activity programme, which is made up of exciting daytime activities and excursions to famous cities across the UK. Residential students will be able to join evening activities.
With this programme residential students will have a great time, make lots of new friends and travel to famous locations... bring on summer!
Typical daytime activities (centre dependant):
- Visits to local museums and famous places of interest
- Sports sessions and competitions - including football, swimming, tennis and many more
- Team challenges, social games and scavenger hunts
- Walking tours and shopping trips to local town centres
Typical evening activities (centre dependent):
- Discos - often with exciting themes, such as a black and white disco
- Talent night - including Twin's Got Talent and Anything But Clothes Fashion Show
- Karaoke nights
- Movie and casino nights
Excursions (centre dependent):
On a typical two-week programme with us students will get the chance to go on two full day excursions to famous locations across the UK, locations include:
- London including entrance to Thames River Cruise
- Brighton including entrance to Royal Pavillion
- Oxford including entrance to Oxford College
- Stratford-upon-Avon including entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace
There are also half-day excursions to places including:
- Warwick Castle
- Beachy Head
- Hastings including entrance to Smugglers Cave