Twin provides educational and life learning experiences for all of its students at any of our educational centres in Britain. We aim to provide a high standard of teaching, care and support.
As well as learning English, students will experience the country's culture, meet new friends and have the opportunity to enjoy themselves.
All Twin Summer Centres include: English language tuition, daytime activities (or walking tours) and excursions as part of a complete programme, designed for specific age groups and requirements.
Our care for students:
The health, safety and protection of the students in our care is our most important concern. Our activity leaders and qualified teaching staff are all DBS checked prior to employment. Our centres offer:
- A senior management team
- On-site activity leaders and qualified teachers
- High standards of care and supervision at all times
- Meet and greet service
- Transfer to and from airport
Reasons to choose Twin Summer Centres:
- Recently improved teaching methods and course material – learner focused lessons to maximise learning potential
- A varied activity and excursion programme for all students to take part in. This includes cultural excursions and visits to local tourist attractions, talent shows, discos, volleyball, tennis, football and much more!
- English summer schools which are situated in the UK
- Qualified, professional and friendly teachers in all of our schools
- A friendly and safe environment
- Managerial staff in every school
- 15 English hours per week
- Lively and keen activity staff to maximise student involvement and encourage students
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our centres soon!