Stay in a famous school and enjoy even more activities and entrance to famous attractions
Our Gold Programme, only available at our Harrow Summer Centre, ensures that students get the most out of their stay in the capital. They will have the chance to see some of the best sights that London has to offer, have lots of fun and make lots of unforgettable memories.
Students on this Gold programme, which is only availabe at our Harrow summer centre will enjoy cultural, educational and entertaining visits to famous attractions and see beautiful views of London’s most recognisable sights.
This programme offers something for everyone, blending walking tours with full-day excursions and fun activities on campus designed to help students improve their English landing skills while having fun!
Harry Potter fans will be learning in the same school where Harry had his first lesson with Professor Flitwick in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, but they will also go on a guided Harry Potter themed walking tour. and includes entrance fees to
- Students who love the seaside can enjoy a full day excursion to Brighton, which includes entrance to the Pavilion - a royal residence of King George IV.
- Students will also be able to see some of London's most famous attractions including a visit to Madame Tussauds was museum.
- This activity programme is perfect for those students visiting London who are looking to explore, have a lot of fun and make new friends.
- Programme information
- What's included
Our Gold English programme is a course offered only at Harrow Summer Centre and provides students with
- 20 (45 minute) English language lessons per week
- Three full-day excursions
- Four half-day excursions
- Groups are escorted by our fully-trained activity leaders
- Offers students a great combination of sight-seeing, entrance to famous attractions and lots of fun
Students will benefit from our communicative teaching method which creates a lively and engaging environment to learn in. To keep lessons interesting, learners will take part in discussions and expand their vocabulary so that they can use it during upcoming excursions.
This programme is for students who want to improve their spoken English, while having lots of fun and exploring new places over the summer.
- 20 (45 minute) Standard English lessons per week
- Social on-site activity programme
- Entrance to
- The Royal Pavilion (Brighton)
- Thames river cruise
- Madam Tuddauds
- Cambridge with entrance to college
- Oxford with entrance to college
This programme is available within the following dates:
- Harrow: 10th July - 7th August 2022