What's included in the fee?
A typical 2 week standard package includes:
- Full-board accommodation – homestay or hotel accommodation
- Placement test
- General English course (15 hours per week)
- Afternoon and evening social programme
- Full-day Excursion to London including Thames River Cruise
- Full-day Excursion to Brighton, including entrance to the Royal Pavilion
- Half-day excursion to Seven Sisters Country Park
- Half-day excursion Hastings, including the Smugglers Cave
- End of course certificate
Note that each lesson is 45 minutes long
- Eastbourne college is a traditional English school environment
- Sports hall
- Common area
- Swimming pool
The attractive seaside resort town of Eastbourne sits on the south coast of England, midway between historic Hastings and lively Brighton.
Our Eastbourne accommodation is provided by homestay hosts. Our homestays are carefully chosen to make sure that students are happy and comfortable.
Students also have the opportunity to stay at Vernon House hotel, This beautiful 19th Century building is centrally located a minute from the seafront, a short walk from our Summer Centre campus and two minutes from the town centre, shops and attractions.
Hastings - 50 minutes
Brighton - 1 hour
London - 1hr 30mins
Heathrow - 1hr 30mins
Gatwick - 1 hour
Stansted - 2 hr 10 mins