Twin prides itself on aiming to be the best at providing educational and life learning experiences for all of its students at any of our educational institutions in Britain. We aim to provide a high standard of teaching, care and supervision, and we are also affiliated to a number of organisations and partners, including TVET UK and UK Inbound.
As well as learning English, students will experience the culture and heritage of Britain, meet new friends from other parts of the world and have a lot of fun.
All Twin Summer Centres include: English language tuition, daytime activities, evening activities and excursions as part of a fully inclusive programme, tailored to specific age groups and requirements.
Welfare, supervision and care:
The wellbeing, safety and welfare of the students in our care is our number one concern. Our qualified teaching staff and activity leaders are all DBS checked prior to employment. Our centres offer:
- A senior management team
- Qualified teachers and on-site activity leaders
- High standards of care and supervision at all times
- Meet and greet service
- Transfer to and from airport
Reasons to choose Twin Summer Centres:
- Recently-upgraded teaching methodology and course material – learner focused lessons to maximise learning potential
- A varied activity and excursion programme for all students to take part in. This includes cultural excursions and visits to local tourist attractions, talent shows, discos, volleyball, tennis, football and much much more!
- English summer schools which are situated in the UK
- Qualified, professional and friendly teachers in all of our schools
- A friendly and safe environment where students can easily integrate with other nationalities
- Managerial staff in every school
- 15 hours of English lessons per week
- Lively and enthusiastic activity staff to maximise student participation and encourage students
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our centres soon!