Our aim is to be recognised in the market as being a trusted provider of high quality summer centre programmes in a variety of locations across the UK. We want our students to have an enjoyable and educational summer which they will remember forever!
As a valued member of our team, we want to give you the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills, gain experience, enhance your CV and, most importantly, have a rewarding summer.
We want dedicated, hard-working and enthusiastic teams to support our summer centres. We want to build a network of staff, no matter what the role, who are keen to return to our summer centres and repeat the experience year after year.
The key aim for all of our teams is to work together to provide the best trip for our students, ensuring that they have an enjoyable, productive and memorable summer whilst maintaining a focus on their safety and welfare.
A Brief History of Twin's Summer Centre
- Twin Group's first summer centre took place in 1996 at St Dunstan’s College in South East London.
- In 2001, Twin expanded and bought five summer centres and two year-round schools in Eastbourne and Salisbury into their portfolio.
- Twin's summer centre team was formed in 2008 and were dedicated solely to the management of this ever-growing market.
- After an extremely successful summer in 2010, Twin Summer Centres were proud to achieve British Council accreditation.
- From 2010-2012, Twin formed partnerships with various external organisations to develop bespoke programmes including an English plus tennis coaching programme with Serviceline Management, an English plus football coaching programme with Tottenham Hotspur FC and English plus basketball coaching programme with Premier League Surrey Heat.
- 2015 has seen further re-development of the team so that we are able to expand, to offer centres in various new locations across the UK.